- BRAKE FLUID FLUSH
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- ELECTRONIC IGNITION (MINOR) – Tune – In-Line4 – [Includes: Check compression. Clean or replace Air Cleaner Element, Spark Plugs, and (where applicable) Distributor Cap and Rotor. Inspect or replace Ignition Cables. Adjust (where applicable): Ignition timi
- FRONT BRAKE KIT INSTALL
- GDI VALVE INTAKE CLEANING
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Chec
- REMOVE/REPLACE SERPENTINE BELT
RENEE R. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/19/2021